Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
This broke my heart.
Yes. My /heart/…
I love how defiant he looks. Like “yup, I’m doing this because I have no choice but I am not beaten”
Wake up to find that my stupid self-indulgent knitting fic has over 200 notes and my follower count has spiked wtf, clearly you guys want knitting Bucky. So have a pattern (my first ever!) loosely modelled after my own personal sock recipe:
James Barnes’ Therapy Socks
size 10 dpns
worsted weight wool
lingering sense of disassociation from the real world
i laughed so hard
My part I of a two part series on Pope Francis and why I think he rocks! There has been a backlash against religiosity lately with all that is going on in the world and folks like him definitely help restore your faith!
I’m agnostic bordering on atheist and this man warms my heart. He is what we should all strive to be.
Agnostic yet going down the list i’m liking this pope more and more.
All of this
STOP SCROLLING AND TAKE A SECOND TO APPRECIATE HARUMA MIURA (aka actor chosen to play eren in the snk live action film)
DAS HELL YEAH
thanks now keep scrolling
My new favorite gif set.
fuck you guys I’m supposed to be sleeping I’m trying to muffle myself becasue my fucking breathing is giggles I’m going to die with my dfachje styufffed in this pillow dhos
I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY FUCKING CATS
I laughed so hard at this
Baby Avengers Assemble!!!!
i actually squealed from the cute
Can this be a show?
An adorable little show
oh dear lord how cute owo
I’ve watched Avengers Assemble several times, I’ve been in the living-room or passing through it while Avengers Assemble is on several times more (D is very fond of it, for its structure as much as anything else).
And I like these cartoons a great deal more than seems reasonable (especially the shawarma joint…) :-)
ded of squee
awwwwww so adorable, Steve launching a major rescue operation for Bucky :3
This is the cutest thing ever!
I cant handle this
i almost had to leave the theater. I was crying so hard at the end of this scene that i could hardly remember the scene after until the second viewing.
I swear, Sebastian could have gone the entire movie without a single line, just his face. Because the expressions in his eyes? The hurt, the confusion, the betrayal, the pain, the anger, especially in this one scene? More telling than anything he said throughout the entire movie. And had me bawling.
But can I point out that fourth to last gif? That’s the most defiant look Bucky gives in the whole movie. Yeah he just takes the shock stopper, but the way he does it isn’t passive. He doesn’t look down. And while he clearly knows it’s useless to fight, there’s FIGHT in that look.
mark me down as sad AND horny
All of this
Page 1 of 41